Rotota Bookings and Cancellation Policy
The Bookings and Cancellation policy is reviewed every year by the committee and published on our website. The policy is for both members and non-members. The policy applies from Labour weekend to Easter (inclusive) and for AGM weekend ie times of greatest demand for the accommodation and may be applied for other times as required.
- a booking is confirmed only when full payment has been made - payments need to go to our account 03-0415-0308656-25
- payment should be made at least 7 days before date of arrival
- cash is accepted if short notice (this is by our previous agreement)
- group bookings and specific site requests (for those camping) must be paid for to be confirmed
- if a booking has not been made it is the luck on the day as to availability, and the site may be allocated by the caretaker
- overseas visitors please contact us and we can arrange payments directly with you.
- future bookings may be accepted up to a year ahead at the current fee; if the payment is made at least a month before arrival
- if a cabin or caravan booking is cancelled 2 weeks before arrival a refund is made in full
- if a cabin or caravan booking is cancelled 7 days prior to arrival a one night fee is withheld
- if a campsite is cancelled a full refund is made
- once on-site, a request to shorten a multi-day booking is not unreasonably refused and balance may refunded at the discretion of the club.
- refunds are made by the Treasurer into a bank account as soon as can be reasonably arranged