Becoming a member?
Rotota is a privately owned club. One of the key things about Rotota is the social interaction of its members. This combined with the nature of our club recreation means that prospective members have to go through a process of "vetting" before membership is awarded to ensure that they will fit in with other members of the club and the naturist community.
The process for becoming a member has just changed (AGM 2015). The process is as follows:-
New membership process starting AGM 2015
Individuals/couples wanting to apply for membership
Complete a new membership form
Committee member dealing with memberships contacts by phone and discusses the process as below with the applicants:
1. Prospective members need to attend club on a minimum of 2 committee weekends
2. Dates for meetings given with contact details of the membership person for arrangements.
3. Once they have informed of their visiting dates they are ‘buddied’ up with different committee members that will be at the club on those dates. Ie a separate buddy for each of the two weekends.
Role of buddy
To meet up with the prospective members on their arrival. Show them around the grounds (if they have are new to the club)
Invite for coffee/meal and happy hour with the guests and introduce them to other members on site.
Discuss ethos of club, role of committee etc.
At the end of the visit if the buddy feels they would fit into the club and accept their application the buddy signs their membership form .This form will stay in the committee office until fully completed.
4. Caretaker needs to also sign off the membership form if they feel the guests are suited to Rotota.
5. Once all 3 sections have been endorsed on the prospective members form the application is discussed at committee and endorsed. Following discussion at a committee meeting can be contacted with the outcome. No memberships will be fully ratified until warmer weather has allowed naturist attire to be observed to ensure new members are truly naturist in outlook.
6. If at any point a committee member has concerns and are not happy to sign off their membership application this needs to be discussed at the next available meeting and the application rejected or additional visits requested etc accordingly.
In order to start the process please contact the President using the form below:-
Our annual membership fees are $150.00 per adult with reductions for part years if joining mid year