I am a member and want to book accommodation
Rotota members please click the following box to be taken to the members accommodation bookings page
I am interested in becoming a member at Rotota and want to visit
If you are interested in booking accommodation and wish to visit (which is essential prior to application) click below and we will arrange this with you.
I am a member of another club and hold a current NZNF card
If you belong to another club or society please click the following box to be taken to your bookings page
I do not hold an NZNF card but wish to visit Rotota
If you are an overseas visitor or are a non NZNF visitor (including having visited previously) please click below to enquire about visiting Rotota and booking accommodation.
Bookings & accommodation enquiries: email@example.com
Members of other NZNF clubs are welcome to visit but we need to know that you are coming by contacting the bookings team to ensure there is accommodation available.
Because we have limited supply of accommodation we have a bookings and cancellation policy to prevent people booking and then not showing up - effectively preventing others from having access to the accommodation. It is essential you read this before booking as only once paid is the booking confirmed.
Booking and Cancellation policy
The Bookings and Cancellation policy is reviewed every year by the committee and published on our website. The policy is for both members and non-members. The policy applies from Labour weekend to Easter (inclusive) and for AGM weekend ie times of greatest demand for the accommodation and may be applied for other times as required.
- a booking is confirmed only when full payment has been made - payments need to go to our account 03-0415-0308656-25
- payment should be made at least 7 days before date of arrival
- cash is accepted if short notice (this is by our previous agreement)
- group bookings and specific site requests (for those camping) must be paid for to be confirmed
- if a booking has not been made it is the luck on the day as to availability, and the site may be allocated by the caretaker
- overseas visitors please contact us and we can arrange payments directly with you.
- future bookings may be accepted up to a year ahead at the current fee; if the payment is made at least a month before arrival
- if a cabin or caravan booking is cancelled 2 weeks before arrival a refund is made in full
- if a cabin or caravan booking is cancelled 7 days prior to arrival a one night fee is withheld
- if a campsite is cancelled a full refund is made
- once on-site, a request to shorten a multi-day booking is not unreasonably refused and balance may refunded at the discretion of the club.
- refunds are made by the Treasurer into a bank account as soon as can be reasonably arranged